Thursday 18 November 2021

My Diwali Pattern.


Last week I learned how to make a Diwali pattern, not just learning about patterns about the festival as well. They dress up very fancy and make very very delicious food. How do I know it's because my very nice and caring neighbours made me and my family some food. And also because I red a book about Diwali/Rangoli I started making a pattern on the concrete. You called Rangoli Rangoli. is a pattern then I let my friends help me finish it.  Maybe next time I will do a different pattern with different and brighter colours for it to stand out. I found it tricky to think what colours to use and where to put them. I found it easy to colour in the middle.I found it challenging to make one of the patterns. What do you think I should change about my pattern or my blog? Now here is a photo of the Diwali pattern that me and my friends made. I hope you like it!





3 comments:

  1. Hey Ocean-Jade,Im Anisa from New Windsor School and i wanna say your art is amazing. I really like the colours you and your friends have chosen, what I like about them is there very bright.I like the flower you guys have made.Anywho bye and and keep the good work up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ocean-Jade,
    Your art is beautiful and colourful. That's all I have to say!
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Ocean-Jade,

    I really enjoyed reading your quality blog post and learning all about your kind and caring neighbours who shared some food with you for Diwali. You and your peers worked on this rangoli pattern for a few days and it turned out amazing.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.