Tuesday 7 September 2021

My Turtle!

 Hello everybody!!


Today I have drew a turtle and wrote some facts about turtles. I really enjoyed drawing this. It is making my drawing better. There will be a link to watch the video on how I learnt to draw a turtle. (what I used to make the turtle) I used paper and felts and my brain to know where to draw everything. 

My teacher told us to do five facts about turtles but I declined to do that instead I did Eight!! I found it tricky to trace the turtle. and easy to colour it in. Here is a slide of what I drew with the facts and if you can't read the facts is will be in the slides. here is the video link(Video)

1 comment:

  1. On fact 8 I think auto correct jumped in and changed "their beak" to fitbit. Some really interesting facts there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.