Wednesday 1 September 2021

Stop motion animation

Kia ora Everyone, I really hope your having a lovely day today. I sure am today I got to make a stop motion animation. Like a mini movie I guess. For my mini movie I used four toys I had. I had to minions a Draco Malfoy fiquer and piggy from a game called roblox. I found it pretty hard and easy. I found it easy to take a photo and move the characters. and hard to know what I should to with them so I made everything up on the way... I really am proud of what I made today. My most favourite thing was picking up what toy I should use for it. I think they're all quite good but most of them where bad there was Dragon Malfoy, kind of bad and piggy is very bad and there is only one good minion and a bad minion. I think today was a pretty good day I liked it. We had to move the characters one cm. and take a picture the do the same and same until you want to stop I decided to make my own kind of long and kind of short so it's a and medium. I made the two Minions have a mini fight and then get over it. I made Draco Malfoy and Peggy to grab the to minion's when they start fighting and push them over OPPS! I won't spoil it. I will give the little hint I'll let you watch the video after a few more things I've got to say about it... So if you make a mini movie as well you can choose and background you want back make sure it doesn't move. Camera: Don't let the camera move or then it wont work that well. But the most important thing is.... Have fun!! Here is the mini movie if you want to watch it. I hope you like it and enjoy it. 

6 comments:

  1. Haha that's pretty clever, dont think I could put something together like that! Might have to teach me something new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cool i wouldn't know where to begin with this 👏well done ocean

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was very impressive actually. I didn't know what to expect but that was very good Ocean.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Kia ora Ocean-Jade,

    A really engaging stop motion animation you have made Ocean-Jade. I can see that you worked carefully to make sure you moved the characters 1cm. I thought that some of the characters were really mean for pushing the other toys. Next time you could also add your planning slides to the blog post. Have you ever made a stop motion animation?

    Ngā mihi,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora Miss Hickling,

    I did work carefully it was pretty hard to know where 1cm was so I got my mums ruler. Ok I will ad my planning next time. No I have never made a stop motion before I really liked it

    Ma te wa
    Ocean-Jade

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is really something - I have never done that ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.