Tuesday 7 September 2021

The Amazing race

Kia ora everybody!! 

Today me and my Nana have done an amazing race. all of the tasks were the Amazon rainforest, Bonito, Florianopolis, São paulo, Rio de Janeiro. I tried to do all of them the best as I can but I only got three done my Nana was impressed and so was I. I found it pretty easy to find the cloths doing the amazon and fun having to rush to find bright colours. I hope you like the slides that I made with the photos and explaining stuff.  I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Haha wow nana sure did get targeted, though she doesn't look unhappy about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.